(A/N: I am actually a part of the “Vriska will revive somehow” cult, so this particular type of sadstuck resonates especially powerfully for me. Yet here I am writing it, because I guess I’m a glutton for punishment.)
Disclaimer: Homestuck and all of its characters, concepts, etc. are owned by Andrew Hussie, and I’m not him. I am in no way profiting from this fanfiction.
For a little more than three months, the more knowledgeable passengers of the Prospitan battleship (in league with most of the passengers of the meteor) had successfully tiptoed around the elephant in the room—or should they say, the dead fairy in the room—when it came to John. No one was exactly sure when they were planning to let John know, but when Jade accidentally let it slip, he didn’t take the news as badly as they had feared.
He took it much worse, in fact.
I can’t believe I resorted to fanfic to ship my favorite characters, from a comic i started last week….
oh well ::::p
- scarfmonster reblogged this from thelphenom and added:
- specibuskind likes this
- greenbuddhas likes this
- happycarapacian likes this
- soulofbreath reblogged this from thelphenom and added:
- thelphenom reblogged this from fyeah-johnvriska and added:
- fyeah-johnvriska reblogged this from thelphenom
- jeboboid likes this
- meteoriansonnet likes this
- soulofbreath likes this
- brave300 reblogged this from thelphenom and added:
- caduceator likes this
- lilcalsgoldentooth reblogged this from thelphenom
- lilcalsgoldentooth likes this
- mixywild likes this
- carrot-tea-time reblogged this from thelphenom and added:
- carrot-tea-time likes this
- thetwoofclubs reblogged this from thelphenom and added:
- roxyintrickstermode likes this
- thiefofstars likes this
- motherglubber reblogged this from thelphenom
- thelphenom posted this